I'm here to share with you all of the benefits of being a short woman. The average height for women in the United States over the age of 20 is 5 foot 4 inches tall. According to scientists, a person’s height can be related to anything from potential longevity to a lower risk of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases. Being a short woman is not the short end of the stick. Read on about the advantages and the benefits of being a short woman.
1. You Always Have Enough Leg Room, Even on Airplanes
2. It Makes You Look Younger
3. Most Guys Are Taller than You
4. You Can Wear Any Heels You Want
5. You Have Become an Expert at Climbing Shelves and Reaching for Things That Are up High
6. Studies Suggest That Shorter People Live Longer
7. You do Not Have to Worry about Skirts Being Too Short and You Can Even Shop in the Preteen Clothing Section
8. You Are Always in Front of Group Photos
9. Children Love to Play with Short Women and Enjoy Accompanying Them
10. There Are Very Slim Chances That People Feel Threatened by You
11. My Personal Favorite: You May Be Cute and Tiny, but Your Temper is Huge
I can speak from my personal experiences when people thought just because I am short I am not capable of pulling my own weight, let alone others. We short women are here to say "no more." We are capable of getting the job done, so everyone better recognize!