Choosing hairstyles and learning makeup tricks and tips is a lot easier if you know your face shape.
If you want a new cut or want to learn how to contour your makeup, just as examples, you can refine your searches to hone in on your face shape for great results.
So what are the face shapes and how do you work out which is yours?
The 9 Face Shapes
Did you know there are 9 face shapes?
An oblong face is longer than it is wide.
You have a rounded chin/jawline which is the same width as you forehead and cheeks which means he sides of your face are straight.
Celebrities with an oblong shaped face:
Sarah Jessica Parker
- Wonderful 👏🏼 Ways to Enhance ✅ Your Feminine Traits 💋 ...
- Face Shapes and Their Typical Characteristics for Curious Girls 🙈 🙉 🙊 ...
- 7 Eyeglasses Frames for Different Face Shapes ...
- What Are the Best Bangs for Your Face Shape?
- 7 Makeup Tricks for Different Face Shapes ...
- How to Rock 🤘🏼 the Morning ☀️ Routine of Pretty Girls 💋 ...