Most girls’ beauty routines include an assortment of creams, lotions, potions and cosmetics that can be found on drugstore shelves.
But, did you know that your kitchen also holds the key to beauty?
There are lots of pantry staples that you can use to make yourself beautiful and they are usually much less costly than the traditional cosmetics you’re used to using.
Check out the awesome ways you can use household items in your beauty routine.
1. Give Yourself an All over Scrub with Sugar and Olive Oil
This is my absolute favorite way to exfoliate my skin.
There aren’t any harsh ingredients and I always have the stuff on hand for getting the job done.
Simply combine equal parts white sugar and oil.
Take the mixture into the shower and use it to gently exfoliate your entire body.
Be careful because it can get slippery.
You are going to be blown away by how soft and smooth your entire body feels when you get dried off.
- 7 Must-have Bedtime Beauty Essentials ...
- This is What All Pretty Girls do in the Morning ...
- 7 Fav Products of All Beauty Bloggers 💄💅🏼 Every Pretty Girls Needs Right Now!
- Which Type of Oil ⚗️ is Right for Your 👆🏼👈🏼 Beauty Needs 💋?
- Beauty Stash 💅🏼💄 Essentials That All Lazy Girls 🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏻🙋🏿 Need ...
- 7 Juicy Secrets That All "Pretty" Girls 👸🏼👸🏽 Have Been Hiding😱 ...